Like many other Web sites, CRAFTZEBRA.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Google Advertising Cookie
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings (Alternatively, users can opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info).
Cookies can be managed through browser settings. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We encourage you to submit comments after posts. All visitors benefit from the from the helpful tips, ideas, and remarks you generate. However, several guidelines are listed below:
- Comments that we think are questionable or “spammy” will be deleted.
- The comment can contain a link to relevant content. However, we reserve the right to edit any and all comments without notice.
- The mail addresses that you submit are all private. They are not shared with anyone and they will never be sold.
- Comments using profanity, hate speech, or offensive language will be deleted.
- Personal attacks are not allowed and will be deleted
- All comments or other material submitted to the site becomes the property of CRAFTZEBRA.com.
From time to time we may update this document. We invite you to come back at a later point and re-read this page.